Introduction

Hello everybody.😃 My name is Éloïse and this is my blog. If you want to know more about me and about this blog, just keep reading!


About me


I am an high school student in Quebec, Canada and I am sixteen years old. In my school, we have a variety of programs that we can choose and personnaly, I chose the PEI program. This program is offer in many contrys around the world, so no matter where you are, you can be a part of this big family that we create.

I have some hobbies and passions that makes me who I am. I love skiing during winter, I like to play board games with my friends and as a lot of people, I really like to watch Netflix in my free time. But beyond that, I consider myself as a truly different person then the other teens in my school. Unlike the majority of the students, I actually like going to school. I like coming to my house and doing some homeworks, I find it really interesting and rewarding. My favorite subjects in school are mathematics and physics. Surprisingly I would definitely make a living out of these beautiful subject for my adult life. Other than that, I like to talk about politics and argue on the the things that matter to me.


The blog


The purpose of this blog is first for my english class in school but will also allows me to write about the things I want to talk about but don't have the chance to. Because I am really interested about plenty of subject, the articles will be multidisciplinary, they will talk about whatever I want to talk about this day. So I don't have a global theme for this blog because I will talk about a lot of different subject. 

For examples, I could talk about :

  • Thrift shopping
  • Studying tips
  • Places to visit
  • Politics issues
  • Netflix series to watch
  • etc...

Hope you liked this article, see you in a lot more!

- Éloïse💗

Comments

  1. Sounds great! Looking forward to reading your posts. I find it cool that you are interested in Physics and Math, these are really challenging subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so true. Homeworks are so rewarding (feel the sarcasm) !;) Anyway, your blog sounds very cool. I hope to see more articles soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy that you agree with my strange opinion about homeworks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts